Want to spruce up your dining room table this holiday season, but don’t want to spend more on your decor than your turkey?
We’ve got a solution for you that you won’t want to miss out on!!
Simple solutions call for simple ideas. We found this neat inspiration over at The Idea Room and we think this fall centerpiece is a budget friendly and eye catching diy project for sure! All you’ll need is a slim rectangular box or basket, a few pillar candles, acorns, or berries from the craft store, and those adorable petite pumpkins left over from Halloween. Of course if you have something a little different, you can make yours as unique as you want! The focus is diy and spending less this holiday season.
Here are some box filler ideas to go along with your pumpkins and pillars:
- acorns or tree nuts in their shells
- colorful leaves fallen from your own trees
- lemons, cranberries, apples, and/or oranges
- pine cones – big and small
- silk flowers sitting around your house
- decorative piece of fabric
- let your inspiration take over